8.14.2011

Some peeks...

at a future pattern release,
"A Stitcher's Purse"...

A tiny little needle booklet
that opens to a woolly heart to keep my needle safe.
The little needle book fits perfectly into a dainty little stitching purse. A place to keep your favorite scissors and thimble as well. Purse is topped of with mother of pearl purse frame. Various motifs and stitcher's verse adorns the purse front. I've already put this needle keep and purse to use and I love it...makes me feel so "put together"!
And lastly on this future pattern is a pin keep to set at your side as you work.

An antique sewing bird clamp, various motifs and stitcher's verse are stitched in nice faded shades of floss. Vintage silk ribbon is rouched and frames the pin keep for a nice finish.

"A Stitcher's Purse" and other stitching needfuls pattern,
coming soon!

Have a good week everyone,
Brenda





15 comments:

MartyG said...

Brenda - the stitching purse and needle case are precious. I have seen the purse handles several times and wondered what could be done with them. I also love love love Ann Dickerson. I hope these are out sooooon. I am putting them on my Birthday list which is only 3 weeks away. Marty

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

How exciting ~ I love to stitch up needlecases and pinkeeps!
Another awesome pattern to put on my list!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Kathy (woolfind) said...

I love to see you on my sidebar with an update. Always something so beautiful! There are so many I would love to get. Just don't know which one to get first. So busy with hooking and getting ready for shows next month. But afterwards? I'm going to be doing some stitching :)

Cindy said...

I haven't done a project yet with those beautiful soft colors, but I think I will have to now! This purse and case would be a perfect one to start with. Thanks for the inspiration.

Penny said...

Pretty, I love the colors. I've never stitched anything like this because I'm not sure about my sewing skills, but I might just give it a try now.

Stitching Cat said...

Brenda, love these sneak peaks! Please release the pattern soon!!!

sharon said...

I am dying to see the rest! I love the muted colors of the bird already!
Beautiful!

TheCrankyCrow said...

These are precious, Brenda....As much as I love samplers, pinkeeps are next on my favorites list....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

gracie said...

All I needed was a peek and I want..no need...must have it.

pj said...

Gorgeous!!!! Can't wait to get that purse! I love the colors used! And hope we all can get the purse handles. pj

BARBARA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BARBARA said...

What a sweet design to add to my stitching list.....can't wait to stitch this up for one of my holiay gifts!

marly said...

Aha! The mother of pearl purse frame! Ohhh this is going to be good.

Lyn said...

Looking forward to seeing these patterns! A tiny needlbook just for a couple of needles would go great with the small carry-in-my-purse project I usually have with me. And that sewing bird on the pincusion...what a great motif!

Laura said...

Oh how lovely! Just love the gathering around the pinkeeps!